Paradise Stronger Members,
We are ready to open our doors, but we are still awaiting clearance from the Governor to open gyms in California and Butte County. We are hoping to open for our first classes any day now, and will open as soon as we are allowed.
The following is what the management of Paradise Stronger has decided to enforce. This is subject to change if opening requirements are more stringent from the government.
(1) Trainers/coaches will wear masks, members will not be required to wear masks (unless government guidelines are more strict).
(2) Class sizes will be limited to 10 members. Classes can be reserved on the Zen Planner App. Pre-registration will not be required, but classes will otherwise fill on a first-come first served basis.
(3) 6 foot social distancing will be enforced inside the facility. Spacing is marked out on the gym floor.
(4) If a member has a cough, fever, sneezing, or other signs of illness, we will request that member refrain in participating in classes.
(5) A 15 minute break is scheduled between each class for trainers to clean the facility. While we enjoy socializing, please leave promptly to give time for the trainer to clean and to allow for the next class to begin to enter thus avoiding too many people in the building at once.
(6) Please wipe down your equipment after use as a courtesy to all patrons, wipes and spray bottles will be provided around the facility.
(7) Please bring your own sweat towels and water bottles.
A few notes about upcoming classes and membership:
(1) Once we are able to open our doors, we will begin to collect membership dues, at a prorated rate for June based on how many days left in the month once we are able to open.
(2) We will be contacting members individually before placing them on a membership plan.
(3) Check our website for class schedules and class descriptions. We will continue At The Track and Fitness at a Distance until we are able to open our doors.
(4) If you are concerned about joining group classes due to the pandemic, please consider personal training options or semi-private training options. Visit our website for more information.
(5) If you need to self-quarantine due to exposure to the virus or a positive virus test, we will place your membership on hold for 2 weeks, contact staff on an individual basis.
We are excited to open once we are allowed, keep checking in for opening date! Please let us know what else we can do to help keep everyone safe.
A Strong Community Starts Here
Paradise Stronger Team